Monday, October 25, 2010

The Start of Week Two

I think it would be really unrealistic if I was always so upbeat, but truly it is easy to be upbeat when you feel good, but when you don't feel well, then the bottom falls out.  In fact, yesterday I was ready to give up because I felt so rotten and this is not easy, but it is a commitment and it beats the heck out of the conventional route.  I have to keep reminding myself of that.  It is just hard right now because I am really homesick and I miss my family so I am being a big baby.  Sorry to burst your bubble for all of you who think I am so strong, but I guess I am human.  Best you know that now!

I have started on my juice fast and am cleaning the aquarium so to speak and it has been really rough.  I had no idea how toxic I was and how crummy you can feel when you are going through the process.  I actually had a colonic flush today which removed a boat load of toxins and I feel much improved, thank goodness.  I also had a lymphatic massage and drainage and a vitamin C infusion.  I have an IPT/chemo treatment tomorrow.

I so appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers and I need them now more than ever.  Thank you to all who have done so much for my family.  My heart is full and very grateful to all of my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment